From Glam Babe to Glam Hippie:
I was born in Aruba and did my studies at the University of Aruba where I obtained my Bachelors degree in Hospitality in 2012 and obtained my MBA in 2014 three weeks before giving birth. I started practicing Yoga in 2012 and became a certified (200 HR) Mystical Yoga Teacher in 2017 in the sacred country of Guatemala.
Besides being a banker; i am also a hands on mom to a 4 year old son. He is my inspiration to be a better person on a daily basis. Children choose their parents so we make an awesome team together.
During a morning meditation in Guatemala, a vision came up to start educating kids on the power of self-love and yoga. Once i went back to Aruba, the Universe kept giving me signs to spread my wings and trust the process on educating children in this field. I started giving kids yoga in 2018 and conducting monthly full moon ceremonies to adults in the same year. In 2019 i became more comfortable and decided to do yoga and meditation for adults and pregnant mamas.
I strongly believe that yoga is not only about the asana (yoga practice), but also about implementing the teachings into all aspects of life and leading a healthy lifestyle. I became a vegan and an activist in 2018.
This transformation also came with me spending my money wisely and spend it only on experiences. I am so grateful for that change.
I like to travel and really make the best out of life. You should do so too :) See you on the mat.
Certifications, courses and workshops:
- Yin Yoga Teacher certification, Aruba by DushiYoga April, 2019
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training by Womben Wellness and Passion Yoga -Costa Rica, February 2019
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher by Yoga International, January 2019
- Andean Healing techniques by Shaman Carlos Jorge Illapuma December, 2018
- Reiki 1 Certified by Vilma Galindo (Atma Aarani), June 2017
- 200 HR Mystical Yoga Teacher By School Yoga Institute November, 2017
- Emergency First Responder: CPR / AED / First Aid, Aruba, 2017